Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kids Notice Everything!

I was at Wal-Mart this mornig with Michael and Amy. We were in the magazine aisle because I was looking for a special quilting magazine, and I hear Amy say "Sarah Palin". I asked her what she had said and Michael says "She said Sarah Palin. She's right there!" Sure enough there were two books with Sarah Palin's face on the cover. I didn't think they knew who Sarah Palin was, but apparently they have caught on.

2 comments:

Lawrence Clan said...

That's funny! My kiddo's are the same way. Bryce has some jokes about Obama and my 4 yr old has heard them so he will make up jokes & use Obama in it, we have a good laugh :)

Candace said...

That is so smart, wow how observant too. I love how kids pick up on everything, I think it is hilarious. I probably wont think that as much once Chase gets a little older though.