Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged Again

Lisa tagged me.

6 Crazy Quirks That I Have

1. I can't sleep if the covers have wrinkles in them, so I smooth out the covers every night before I go to bed.

2. I don't like anything to touch my bare feet, not even my own feet. But walking around barefoot doesn't bother me.

3. I floss, then brush my teeth with baking soda, then I brush them with toothpaste and then I use Listerine... every morning.

4. I can't stand clothes being hung on the hanger facing the "wrong way" and I will rehang them.

5. I don't like when my coffee tables and end tables are crooked, and I am always moving them to be parallel to the couches.

6. I am picky about my kitchen utensils being used by other people. It weirds me out.

I am a control freak.

3 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

You crack me up Katie. The teeth brushing thing is a little obsessive, but very good hygene. :)Now on the other hand,I am the same way with my clothes on the hangers though. The clothes "HAVE" to be all hung the right way. The clothes have to be on the hanger so that the hanger is in an "S" formation. I also have to have my towels folded just right as well. I guess that is what being the domestics manager at K-Mart does to ya.

Jennifer Groves said...

Did I read your blog right? Are you pregnant? I don't know how long it's been up there, but I just saw it! Congratulations!

Lani said...

Wow. I think you might start having a heart attack if you walked into my house. ;-)