Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Today is Amy's birthday. We had a family birthday dinner for her on Sunday, and unfortunately my camera isn't working quite right so I wasn't able to get any pictures of her on that day. I am going to post a few from the past two years, though. She is such a sweet baby girl, and I am so happy to get to be her mom.

5 comments:

Lawrence Clan said...

She is such a cutie!

Tracy Giles said...

Very cute! Happy Birthday.

Lindsay said...

KaTie,You have the most adorable kids! I wish we lived closer so that we could get to know them! We sure miss you guys!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, cute Amy!

Brittney said...

Thanks for your last post! You are so positive! I love being a mom, but those midnight wake-ups are beginning to not look so appealing. You are right though! If you want to go to Twilight tomorrow a couple of us ladies are going to go to it. 9:45. Call me if you want to go!

Katie said...

How cute!!!