My friend Jen tagged me, and I thought it looked pretty fun. I have to answer each question with a word that starts with the first letter of my name. Here it goes.
Name: Katie
Boy Name: Kevin
Girl Name: Karen
Occupation: Kite maker
Color: Kelly Green
Something You Wear: knit socks
Beverage: Kiwi Strawberry Snapple
Food: Kale
Something found in a Bathroom: Kotex
A Place: Kentucky
Reason For Being Late: Kissing
Something You Shout: KRAP! :)
I fudged the last one.
I tag anyone who would like to do this.
Thanks Jen!
2 comments:
Yay Katie!!! You're awesome!
You blog too!! I love blogging! I am addicted! I am so excited to add another blog to my list!! And, now I can see pictures of your adorable kiddos!! Alexis is so big... I remember pictures of her when she was a baby!! What fun though!! This is so fun and awesome!!
Post a Comment