Happy Anniversary! I hope you did something fun.
Happy Anniversary you two!! Nine years!! That is awesome!! Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you spent some time together alone, without kids. You deserve it. Especially after 9 years and 4 kids.Lisa
Wow, 9 years! Congratulations :)
Congratulations on your anniversary! I have sent e-mails with pictures of Baby Alexis Allred (I hope you're getting them). I love being a mom! Keep in touch, Jen Allred
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you did something fun.
Happy Anniversary you two!! Nine years!! That is awesome!! Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you spent some time together alone, without kids. You deserve it. Especially after 9 years and 4 kids.
Lisa
Wow, 9 years! Congratulations :)
Congratulations on your anniversary! I have sent e-mails with pictures of Baby Alexis Allred (I hope you're getting them). I love being a mom! Keep in touch, Jen Allred
Post a Comment