Saturday, January 31, 2009

We Have Grass!

In the middle of the night last night, the Sod Fairy paid us a visit. He brings sod to those in need and places it in the front yard. When you wake up to this wonderful gift, you can borrow your friends wheelbarrow and lay the sod in your back yard... at 7:30 in the morning. It looks so nice in our back yard now. Thank you Sod Fairy! And thank you to Mark and Grandpa Dave for helping Steve put in our beautiful grass. Phase one of the Winn Outdoor Paradise is complete. Now what to do with all the rest of the dirt...




6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! it looks so good! congrats

Kelley Hicken at Scribbleweed.com said...

Hooray! The start of your oasis! I can't wait to see what you do to the rest of the yard. Looks great.

Tracy Giles said...

looking good!

Brittney said...

THANK YOU GRASS FAIRY! You can always count on those fairies to come through for us!! :) So next party at your house will be in the backyard? PERFECT! The timing couldn't of been better either. Oh how I love this weather.

Thanks for our little chit chat on Sunday! You are a good friend!

Jennifer Groves said...

Hooray, a yard with grass! What, and it's not covered with snow? I am jealous of your warmer AZ weather. I'm sure winters are nice there.

Katie said...

Amy looks cute in our backyard!