Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Boy Quilt

I finished another quilt. This one is for a good friend in the ward who just had an adorable little boy. I wanted a simple but unique design, so this is what I came up with. I love how it turned out.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute!

Shawna said...

You're so awesome Katie. It turned out so cute. I love it!

You're so nice to make something so time consuming for someone else. I think I would have a hard time giving a quilt away after working on it for so long. Although, I'm sure giving it away is the best part. I think I would have to have a moment of silence for the quilt and I might even shed a tear. ha!

It really turned out cute though!

Katie said...

It's actually easy to give them away! I don't make them without thinking of them as belonging to someone else from the begining. It's so fun.

Lani said...

WOw, Katie! You're so talented!

Wooden's said...

when I grow up I want to be just like you. someday will you teach me to quilt that is one thing I do really want to learn to do.that quilt is amazing!!