Congratulations! Glad everything went well and both Katie and baby are doing great!
Congratulations!! He is SO Handsome! You look AMAZING... so excited for you guys! Congrats!!
LOVE these pictures! You look so happy and beautiful! Congratulations!!
Ok, so first of all Congrats!!!! 2nd....I LOVE the name; isn't it great when you can turn family names into really cool first names. 3rd...you look amazing; your face is so skinny. I'm so happy for you all. I hope you get some sleep and enjoy!!!
I'm so happy for you! You look wonderful.
Congrats! you look great hope you are doing well :0)
COngratulations! He is gorgeous!!
Oh Congratulations. I love love the name. You look fabulous. Miss you guys.
Congrats! That is exciting! Glad everything went well. I love his name. You've got some cute kids!
Congratulations! Baby Burke is so cute and you look AMAZING!!!
Look at you with dark hair! I love it! You look so happy and beautiful. Congrats!!!
Katie,He is beautiful! And I love his name. We hope to meet him soon!Brandi & Jason Mitchell
Congrats you guys! He's so cute. You loko amazing Katie!
Katie, you look so pretty! Congratualtions and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his name. Very cool. Very Grey's Anatomy but thats ok:) So happy for y'all.
You look great Katie. He is precious. Congratulations you guys!
Wow, congratulations! I love his name and he is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Congratulations! Glad everything went well and both Katie and baby are doing great!
Congratulations!! He is SO Handsome! You look AMAZING... so excited for you guys! Congrats!!
LOVE these pictures! You look so happy and beautiful! Congratulations!!
Ok, so first of all Congrats!!!! 2nd....I LOVE the name; isn't it great when you can turn family names into really cool first names. 3rd...you look amazing; your face is so skinny. I'm so happy for you all. I hope you get some sleep and enjoy!!!
I'm so happy for you! You look wonderful.
Congrats! you look great hope you are doing well :0)
COngratulations! He is gorgeous!!
Oh Congratulations. I love love the name. You look fabulous. Miss you guys.
Congrats! That is exciting! Glad everything went well. I love his name. You've got some cute kids!
Congratulations! Baby Burke is so cute and you look AMAZING!!!
Look at you with dark hair! I love it! You look so happy and beautiful. Congrats!!!
Katie,
He is beautiful! And I love his name. We hope to meet him soon!
Brandi & Jason Mitchell
Congrats you guys! He's so cute. You loko amazing Katie!
Katie, you look so pretty! Congratualtions and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his name. Very cool. Very Grey's Anatomy but thats ok:) So happy for y'all.
You look great Katie. He is precious. Congratulations you guys!
Wow, congratulations! I love his name and he is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment