Wednesday, August 11, 2010

173 Day's 'Till Summer Vacation

It was a great day today.  School was fun for everyone.  Unfortunately I forgot to have lunch with Michael, so I will be doing that tomorrow.  No one whined about homework or reading. 

Amy and I had fun with math today.  A wonderful thing happened today.  Burke had a four hour nap.  It was so great.  I was able to clean the tile and grout in the kitchen (the reason I forgot to have lunch with my boy).  It looks so good that Tommy asked if I mopped.  I said "nope, I scrubbed".  He noticed, so it must look different.  After that I was able to fold a few loads of laundry. 

Everyone is bathed, watching The Last Air Bender.  Super Day.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Wow. Good for you! I've never scrubbed a spec of grout in my house. I need to get on the ball!