Saturday, June 25, 2011

Panguitch, Utah

My good friend, Suzette, is from Panguitch, Utah.  She and her family go there every summer, and this year she invited us to come up, too.  We had a great time.  I love Panguitch.  It is a friendly little town with good hard working people.  I would live there if it didn't get incredibly cold in the winter.  I really am used to the heat and lack of snow we have here.  We were able to stay with Suzette's very generous Aunt Julie.  She opened her home and yard to us, and made us feel very welcome.  While there, I was able to take some time to work on some baby quilts for another friend who is having twin boys at the end of the summer.  The kids and I also stopped at the Glen Canyon Dam by Lake Powell on our way home.  I have to say the scenery was beautiful pretty much the entire drive.  The kids did well in the car too, even with a broken DVD player.  We listened to a lot of music.

This is Michael with Suzette's grandpa.  Michael loves this man, and was sad to have to leave him.

He had fun driving the Jazzy scooter.

Chillin' on the hammock.


Super Tom!

Cute Miss Amy

Almost finished quilt tops.  Suzette picked out the mistake for me to re-sew.

Beautiful and amazing. 




Our Heavenly Father certainly made a beautiful world for us to live in.





Three shots and nobody smiled at the camera.


No comments: