On top of schooling I have been selling GF baked goods to a few people. It is something I do in the mornings while the kids are eating and doing their morning chores.
Alexis has started to play volleyball at Legacy Traditional School. She has also started to take cake decorating lessons from a sister in our ward.
Tommy has started to play AYSO soccer with his best friend. We are working on Webelows for his personal development time.
Michael and Amy are going to start soccer soon.
Burke is learning his colors and alphabet.
Amelia is teething, and her first tooth came in yesterday. She has been fussy and uncomfortable. I feel bad for her. You can tell she doesn't feel well.
We have been able to do more with friends now that we have school done in the early afternoon. The past few years we never played with friends after school. They had so much homework and school didn't let out until 4:00.
Things are going well, and I'm really enjoying this new busyness. I have sat down to post here about 4 times in the past week and have not had time to do it. Amelia needs to eat now, so I have to go... hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon. We have some fun non-school activities too.
2 comments:
You're amazing. And you're tempting me to homeschool. :-)
You probably don't remember me. I heard a lot about you when I was in Bible park ward. I have been reading your blog and found it VERY encouraging. I just want to thank you so much for sharing your life stories, your thoughts and your wonderful example. I'm very tired today and feel like I need to read your blog. Sure enough it helped me feel better. You are amazing. I feel really blessed understand English and be able to read your blog. I hope your family is doing well. Please say Hi the Brother and Sister Winn from us.
Post a Comment