Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Should Have Posted This A Long Time Ago

Last Christmas we were given a trip, from Steve's parents and Grandma to Disneyland.  We  went with Steve's entire family.  It was so fun. Steve just transfered the pictures to my computer, and I feel really bad that I haven't posted anything about the trip before now.  It was the best trip we've taken and we had so much fun.  All of the kids can't wait to go back.  Alexis tells me weekly that she wants to go back so badly.  Here are the pictures.  Seriously we loved it.  It really is a magical place.  Because I was expecting Amelia while we were there, I spent most of my time with Amy and Burke.  Steve took the big kids on the big rides that I couldn't go on.  I had the camera, so most of the pictures are of Amy and Burke.


Have you ever played "Who Tooted"?



















1 comment:

Erin said...

Yes. We love Disneyland too. We are headed back the week after Thanksgiving. The kids are so excited!!!