Another busy day. I woke-up at 4:15 because I was worried that I wouldn't be up in time to meet my friend for our 5:30 run. Amelia woke soon after me and I nursed her and put her back to bed. She is so good to go back to sleep. I couldn't find my running shoes, finally found them, and went for a 3 mile run. I could have gone faster, I don't know why I didn't.
I came home and had the kids eat breakfast, and prepare for school. Alexis had the day off of math because she finished her Singapore math book yesterday. She is flying through school.
Tommy's friend, Jason, came over for the afternoon. All of the boys played Harry Potter. Each of them had a wand and a Hogwarts school schedule. A few spells were thrown my way. Luckily I have a protective barrier surrounding me or I'd be a mess right now. Alexis passed out most of her birthday invites tonight. Amy is having a birthday party for her Felicity doll. Michael is reading, and doing much better pronouncing his R's. Amelia is feeling better, and so is Burke.
Tuesday
Amelia had her 6 month check up and was given a lot of shots. She already didn't feel well because she has a cold. By the time we went to soccer practice, she had a fever and was miserable. I felt so bad for her. She couldn't even smile. Burke and Amy were given the flu mist at the pediatric office. It was so much better that a shot. No tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment