These are pictures I've taken in the last 6 months, and meant to post on, but didn't. There are some pretty important day in here, and a food storage overload.
| Michael's Baptism April 2013 |
| Crazy Hair Day 2013 |
| Whiskey Row Half Marathon 2013 Finish Line |
| 1,000 uses of our Blendtec, we now have 1,259 |
| A Family Day at Tolmachoff Farms |
| Looking for a needle in a haystack. |
| Michael in a watermelon seed spitting contest. Tommy won 2nd place. |
| I recently bought 230 boxes of Chex. Here is where I put it all, along with our replenished food storage. |
3 comments:
okay...now I get it. (: You store food instead of decorate above your kitchen cabinets.
Where did you buy 200 boxes of Chex?!
I bought them at Safeway a couple of weeks ago.
Post a Comment