Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Exciting Morning






We had a bit of a shock this morning while I was getting the kids ready for school. I went upstairs to get a t-shirt for Michael to wear, when to my surprise there was a SCORPION on the shirt hanging in the closet! I yelled for Steve to come up and help me. We caught it and now I'm planning on burning the shirt it was on. We did a little research on the scorpion and it turns out that we have the most poisonous scorpion in Arizona in our home. We are instating a rule of constant shoe wearing in the house now, and I'm going to be de-cluttering the toys and closets. AGHHH!!!








The kids seeing the intruder.

1 comment:

Jennifer Groves said...

I would so be calling the orkin man. That thing is huge! I have the chills just looking at the picture.
I'm so glad that I was able to get a hold of you. I hope we can keep in contact through emails and blogging.

Love ya,
Jen Groves