Well, I didn't get to open a gift for Mother's Day this year, but that's not to say that I was disappointed with what my gift was. Steve came home from his "day off" with Michael on the Saturday before and had an arm load of lumber. He said "Happy Mother's Day". I had decided the way I wanted the Family room to be decorated about a year ago, when we were'nt even thinking about getting this house. The model home of our house is beautiful, and the way the builder decorated the inside is just what I would have picked. I love the farmhouse feel and look. So we spent the whole day Saturday painting and sawing and screwing in boards and came up with a model home family room.
Before we painted I wrote on the wall "The Winn Family Was Here!" and I had all the kids, myself and Steve sign it. I just thought that might be kind of fun. Something special.
Before we painted I wrote on the wall "The Winn Family Was Here!" and I had all the kids, myself and Steve sign it. I just thought that might be kind of fun. Something special.
No comments:
Post a Comment