Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our New House

I'm am so happy to say that we have bought a home. We've been in for about a month and I am loving it. We love having our own place to decorate and make our own. It's going to be weird not moving again in a year, but it's a relief, too. A few details about our home. We have a one level 2475 sq ft 4 bed, 3 bath with study and two dining areas and three car garage. This house is more than we ever expected we would have in a home. We are so grateful for it and we feel so blessed to be here. We have room for everything, and everyone!
Boys Room
Quilting Studio
Girls Room

Master Suite


Kids/ Guest Bathroom
View of our kitchen from the non- formal eating area

View of the eating area and family room as you enter the house.
View of the front door and Steve's office.
Steve's office
Eating area and Family room .


The Kithen Sink

A not so good picture of my "Wall O' Cabinets"
view into the kitchen and laundry room
Family Room
Formal Dining Room

This is our house right before we moved in.





6 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Holy Stinkn Cow....It's huge....I'm so happy for you guys. It looks like it's brand new and in great condition....congrats!!! I can't even imagine having that much room in my kitchen! WOW!

Lani said...

It looks very nice and very new! Congrats!! Love the kitchen counters and the tile throughout the living spaces!

Jennifer Groves said...

Wow...so I guess you won't be moving back to Colorado for awhile then. It's a beautiful home. We just got a home too...not quite as big, but isn't it nice to be home owners and do what you want with your place? Congratulations I am really happy for you.

Jentrey Potter said...

I guess that means you won't be coming back to Denver afterall! Looks like an amazing place! Congrats!

Hope all is well with your fam!

Good to hear from you again!

Tracy Giles said...

It's awesome!!! Congratulations. You must be so excited about all the room.

Kelsey said...

That is beautiful and so exciting. Congratulations!!! I sure you all love spreading out a little and putting down roots.