Tommy graduated from Kindergarten! I have to say I thought he was quite cute getting his certificate. He was so relieved to be done with the school year. He really didn't like going, but I am proud of him and how well he performed in school. He stuck it out! Next year he will be doing more with the gifted program and I think that a little chalenge will do him some good.
2 comments:
Holy cow Katie, I can't believe how big Tommy is. Heck, I can't believe how big ANY of the kids are. I still picture Alexis and Tommy and the little kids they were in provo. I didn't even KNOW you had a fourth! I hope all is going well, and hope that through blogs we can get back in touch with each other.
Michelle (Shelly) Stephen
Wow, graduating Kindergarten already! Your kids are just so cute! I love your house and am so happy for you to have all that great space!
Post a Comment