Three years ago, I started a quilt for Steve's grandma. Since then I have had two babies and moved three times. It's amazing how fast time goes and how little sewing gets done. Well, this past two weeks I commited myself to finishing the less than 50% complete quilt. At 10:30 last night I stitched the final binding stich and accomplised my goal of having the quilt done by the end of the month. I owe a lot of it to Steve. He is very supportive of my quilting habit and I love him for giving me a room to sit and sew. Thanks Steve!
4 comments:
It's beautiful. If I was talented like that, I'd be way more selfish and keep all my quilts to myself. I'm sure she'll love it.
It's beautiful Katie. Gee, I wish you lived in Utah still, I could sure use some help with a couple quilts for my girls!!
Congratulations on winning! So exciting! That 4th of July fabric is beautiful. I would love to see the quilt you make from that. Your quilt for grandma turned out really great too! What a great talent you have.
I'm so impressed!!! That's a huge project, it would take me way more than 3 years to make it. :) It's really beautiful, I'm sure she loves it.
Post a Comment