Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fourth of July

We had a great Fourth of July, yesterday. We went with some friends to Sedona to Slide Rock State Park. It was so much fun. There is a large creek with large rocks that have a slimy film on them. If you sit in the current of the creek it will carry you and you will slide down stream. It's a natural water slide and it is so fun. The scenery alone was worth the trip. Sedona is a beautiful place.











5 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while and I was excited to see the quilt that I will be receiving soon. SO CUTE!!! I really do love it and I bet it's even better in person. Sedona looks awesome - wish I were there with you!

Lindsay said...

THE WINNS!!! How are you all doing? It has been so long since we have seen you! (since the provo days!) I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I am so glad we can keep in touch now!

Shawna said...

We love Sedona and it is the perfect place to get away for a day or weekend. I never had though of going there for the 4th though. Great idea!
Looks like you had fun!

john and steph said...

That looks like fun. We are planning to go in a week or so. Also It is fun to find your blog. Hope you don't mind me reading.
steph

Lawrence Clan said...

Katie- I saw your blog from Barnhurst's, your kids are co cute & getting so big. Do you ever get to see Kelli & Josh?
Sadona looks like fun! We have been there with my brother & his fam (they live in Tucson) we were bummed though cuz when we got there slide rock was closed for the day so we didn't get to do it. We just went jeeping & stuff, it's so pretty there. Anyways it's fun to see your blog we have one it's my family's & private but if you email me I will invite you:) tkjs2@msn.com

Take care
Stelene