Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Some Pictures









I just wanted to post some pictures of the kids that I took recently. I got a new camera and was playing with it a little and these are some of what I got.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your Kids are so cute! We miss you guys!

Kelley Hicken at Scribbleweed.com said...

Wow! Good job! What cute kids. I especially love that last shot of Michael, and the fact that you actually captured that smile on camera. I've tried before with no luck. :)

Lawrence Clan said...

They are so cute & growing up fast!

Shelly and Ben said...

Amy looks just like I remember Alexis looking!!!
Here's your memory from me. Remember when we watched "The Others"???? I screamed totally loud and almost woke up the kids sleeping upstairs. After realizing the kids HADN'T woken up, everyone just laughed at me.

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Katie, This is Kristie Crandall. I don;t know if you remember me or not. We were in the same ward in Provo and lived in Suncrest together. Any way your kids are so cute. Alexis and Tommy have really grown up. They are so cute and Alexis is growing up to be a very pretty girl. Amy looks just like I remember Alexis looking like. Any way I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I found it through Michelles blog. I am thinking of getting my own blog here soon. Take care

Kristie