Monday was the first day of school for this school year. It seems to have come so fast. The kids were both a little nervous and both said that they weren't sure if they were ready for the next grade, and didn't know what to expect. I told them that they would be fine, and that if they weren't ready, they would have had to stay in the same grade from last year. Once they got to school they were fine. Tommy has a lot of kids in his class from our ward, and from his class last year. He has a great teacher, who he had for reading last year, and loves her. Alexis has a teacher that she didn't know, but has a lot of friends that she knows from last year. They are so excited to be back in school. They didn't want their pictures taken, but I got a couple anyway.
1 comment:
How fun! It doesn't seem like they are old enough for school! I still remember when they were tiny!
Post a Comment