Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tommy's First T-Ball Game

This was the cutest game I have ever seen. After the batter hit the ball, every kid on the opposite team scrambled for the ball and fought teammates for it. Most kids didn't realize they needed to throw the ball to first base, and there was no score keeping or outs. It was hilarious. I was pretty impressed with Tommy, however. He seemed to take it pretty seriously, and did a great job. Plus he was adorable in his uniform.

5 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

T-ball in the fall and winter....maybe there would be some benefits to living in a warmer climate....it's freezing here today!

Jared is in Chile doing some pro bono work that his company does for other companies. He will be back right before Christmas and then we'll schedule the C-section about three weeks later (the doctors say I can schedule it 2 or 3 weeks early because of the size of my babies)....but yes I am using friends in the ward a lot for baby-sitting during all my doctor appointments.

Kelley Hicken at Scribbleweed.com said...

How adorable! Let us know when his next game is, I want to be there.

The Allens said...

I'm excited for when my kids start playing sports and stuff. We go watch my 11 year old brother play football and it's a lot of fun! Tommy does look pretty cute in his uniform!

Jennifer Groves said...

I love T-ball. Is he having a good time with the sport? He sure looks cute in his uniform. So fun!!!

Lindsay said...

You always do such fun things together! I love the tent for confrence idea!

How fun that tommy is playing ball! I am so excited to put Talmon in next year! And, you are right! Tommy doesn look pretty dashing in that uniform!