Alexis read in this months Friend magazine about a family that put up a tent to watch conference in their living room like the story of King Benjamin. She asked if we could do it too and we said yes. It was fun for a while, but they got bored with it pretty fast and after an hour they were using it to play hide and seek, and not to listen to the prophet. I did get some cute pictures, however. We took the tent down after the afternoon session.
3 comments:
I love your kids Katie, they're so cute!
You mean your kids normally sit and listen to conference...what's your secret? What a fun idea. It looks like they had a great time. I love the picture of Amy taking notes. Your kids are so smart.
love the conference pics. That's a great idea and your kids will probably remember it for a long time. I wish we could have talked when you were here. I looked for you after Sacrament meeting and couldn't find you. I hope you had a good trip.
Post a Comment