This year we drew names within our family to buy gifts. Steve got Alexis, Alexis got Michael, Tommy got me, Michael got Tommy, and Amy got Steve. This was the conversation between the kids at breakfast this morning.
Tommy: Did you buy my Christmas present yet?
Michael: Yep.
Alexis: Yeah they did, and I know what it is.
Me: Alexis, mind your own business.
Tommy: What did you get me?
Michael: Battleship.
Tommy: I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW!!! (while running to his room crying)
Michael: (crying) I don't like surprises!
The crying lasted at least 5 minutes from both boys. I took my breakfast into Steve's office and asked if I could live with him. It was all very funny.
4 comments:
BAH hahaha! Who says girls are more emotional than boys? How cute.
That's so funny!! Oh the joys of teaching kids the rules of Christmas.
That's hillarious!! Kids say and do the funniest darnest things!!
I love your kids! They are so funny! I love teaching Michael, he's so smart!
Post a Comment