I took these pictures to put on my Facebook profile. I hate taking pictures of myself. I feel stupid. When I look at these, I just can't believe how dark my hair has gotten. They are a little out of focus, but I think that works in my favor.
I love your hair, of course you look beautiful. I know what you mean about taking a picture of yourself though, but after seeing your turn out so great, I think I will give it a try.
5 comments:
I think you are gorgeous!! You shouldn't feel stupid! You are so pretty! Always have been!!
Wow Katie, I love your hair. Im to chicken to go that short. you look good.
Definitely gorgeous!
I love your hair, of course you look beautiful. I know what you mean about taking a picture of yourself though, but after seeing your turn out so great, I think I will give it a try.
Amy sure looks like she's enjoying that doughnut.
I really like your hair. Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment