It feels like Michael was three for three years. On April 15th he turned the big four! I woke him up that morning and said " Happy Birthday!" He got up really quick and said "Am I four? Am I bigger?" He is the one kid who I think really feels special on his birthday. He is a sweet little boy who tells me "I love you" at least 10 times a day. I love having him as my son.
4 comments:
he is such a handsome little man! Happy birthday, Michael!
Happy Birthday Michael! I remember when he was just an itty bitty baby crawling around in primary! That was when we first moved into Bible Park. I can't believe it has already been 4 years! Why do they have to grow up so quickly?
Oh... We love our Michael! Especially Cooper!
Hey we miss you guys! How is everyone feeling? It seems as if there as been a bad couple of bugs going around for awhle now! No fun! Lets get together and let the kids play next week! The splashpad might be fun for them.
oh my goodness! I love that the picture, he's so cute or not cute, but handsome! Happy Birthday Michael, sorry this is a little late.
Post a Comment