So, I finished the top of my quilt today. I am so happy with the way it turned out, considering the cutting problems. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to quilt it.
Do you think it looks like the picture a couple posts down?
I can't believe that you just designed that and then put it together in a couple of days. That is amazing. I do not have the gift of quilting so I admire people that do. Beautiful!
It's great to see you still quilting, Katie! And it looks Fabulous!! Did Steve tell you I found him on FB? I couldn't find you. I'm so, SO excited you live in AZ and cant wait to get together. Just click on our name to get to our blog. You and your family or so gorgeous - seriously, you haven't aged a bit! Amber
That looks amazing! What a great talent you have. You know, I still am not finished with that quilt I made with you in Denver! All I have left is the binding (is that what it's called?) and I don't know anyone here to help me get it finished so it's just sitting in my closet. Maybe one day...
7 comments:
Love it. It turned out great and yes it does look like the picture a few posts back. Great colors!
Gorgeous! Great job, I can't wait to see it in person.
I can't believe that you just designed that and then put it together in a couple of days. That is amazing. I do not have the gift of quilting so I admire people that do. Beautiful!
Um yeah, it totally looks like the picture a few posts down. Once again, I am jealous of your talent. The quilt is beautiful!
Yes, it does look like the one on the bottom and it turned out so good! It was fun playing in the park today. Emi had such a fun time with your kids.
It's great to see you still quilting, Katie! And it looks Fabulous!! Did Steve tell you I found him on FB? I couldn't find you. I'm so, SO excited you live in AZ and cant wait to get together. Just click on our name to get to our blog. You and your family or so gorgeous - seriously, you haven't aged a bit! Amber
That looks amazing! What a great talent you have. You know, I still am not finished with that quilt I made with you in Denver! All I have left is the binding (is that what it's called?) and I don't know anyone here to help me get it finished so it's just sitting in my closet. Maybe one day...
Post a Comment