Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Michael's Awsomeness

OK. Michael has been learning how to spell his name. Today he said "Mom, I can spell my name. M-I-C-H-A-E-L Michael." I said "Good Job! Now we need to learn how to write it. You can practice on the chalk board after lunch." Two minutes later... He called me over to see this.
He has not written anything before. Another genius!


5 comments:

Jennifer Groves said...

I like the way he makes his "e's". It's logical. Mia used to do that too! Your kids are geniuses. You and Steve must have good smart genes.
Michael is too cute!
Good job Amy too! I have not even thought about training Kendall yet. She's 2, and will sit on the potty, but we are not that close yet. I am a little jealous.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

First of all, congrats on making the 30 milestone! I just turned 31 and for some reason this birthday made me feel old. I had no problem with 30, but 31 is just too far from 21, which is the age I feel inside. Whatever! Your kids are amazing. And I can't believe Tommy is 7 - how can that be? Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Miss you!

Diana said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! And brilliant too. You should home school....you probably wouldn't have to do anything ;)

Erin said...

He is so cute!

ERIN said...

man he did a great job. i used to spell my name with at least 5 or 6 lines on my "E" as well. are you thinking about a LOST party? i finally caught up...a little confused but caught up none the less. Why would Jack want to go back and be a drunk dumb doctor with issues? and Kate would go to jail. am i the only one who thinks of these things?