I started a Create blog a few months ago, and haven't done anything with it, until now. I am teaching a beginner quilting class for the ward Create Date in November and the project is going to be Thanksgiving placemats. I've decided to also post information on my Create blog about it. You can find the link in the sidebar.
I designed this on my quilting software. The finished placemat will measure 18"x 12".
3 comments:
Very Cute! I am excited to learn.
Sorry Thomas is my husband. I was signed in with his google account.
I can't wait!! Hey thanks so much for taking care of my mom. She seriously talked my ear off about how kind you were, and your amazing cake. I told her it was probably Glutton free and she did not believe me! Anyway, you totally took care of her for me so thank you sooooo much!! You guys are such amazing friends!!!!
Post a Comment