Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexis!

Today my first born is nine years old.  That day was not so good, but the end result is someone that I wouldn't trade for anything.  She is my practice pancake child, and I think she is turning out great.  She is an excellent daughter, the best big sister, an excellent student.  She has a kind heart.  She is very compassionate to others.  She has no prejudices towards others.  She has a great sense of humor.  She is has an entrepreneurial spirit.  She is such a help around the house.  Her eyes sparkle when she smiles.  She loves music. She loves to read.  I love her so much.  We are so grateful to be her parents.  Happy Birthday!




















4 comments:

Kelley Hicken at Scribbleweed.com said...

We love that girl!!!

Kelsey said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! She was a beautiful baby and now she is growing into a lovely young women. I can't believe it. Tell her we say Happy Birthday, if she remembers us.

ERIN said...

Hey katie,
I just wanted to tell you that I really loved your talks on Sunday. It was really nice to actually get to feel the spirit before heading off to nursery. Thanks a bunch.
and don't forget Lost is starting soon. We need to plan a date!!
And I am so happy that you're expecting a baby in June!! I felt like such an idiot the day I asked about your pregnancy last time...and I wanted to put a HUGE foot in my mouth. Oh I felt stupid for weeks!! I'm so happy for y'all.
p.s. feel free to not publish this comment:)

Lance Christensen said...

Our little Ackus! I miss her little smile. Hope all is well with the Winn's.