Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Voldemort

Many of you know the deal that Steve and I have when it comes to naming the kiddos.  I choose the girl names, and Steve chooses the boy names.  So far it has been even, but I'm starting to loose ground.  Never did I imagine that I would have any boys, let alone three boys (hence the deal).  I have been getting a little impatient and anxious waiting for Steve to choose a name this time.  He has given a lot of joke names, that I don't think are funny such as Eldrick ( Tiger Woods real name).  I have tried to pin him down, but he is not commiting because we still have about 12 weeks to go.  So, lately he has been asking the kids what they would like to name their brother.  For some reason Alexis keeps calling him Warren.  Tommy and Amy don't have any suggestions, but have a lot of objections.  Michael has decided that the baby's name will be Baby Voldemort.  I asked him why he wants to have such a bad guy name for his brother.  He said "Because I like bad guys, and because he will be bald like Voldemort, and if he has two tongues and is half snake he will look like Voldemort."  I told him that if the baby has two tongues and is half snake, that we will absolutely name the baby Voldemort. 


                                                                      Ahh, ain't he sweet?

4 comments:

Lani said...

Priceless. :-)

Tifani said...

You are pregnant! I didn't even know that. And you are due so soon. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benefit for Caden Johnson said...

That is cute! Don't you just love there little personality's.

The Bundy Family said...

Hilarious. I love what kids come up with.