I didn't take any pictures of Tommy on his birthday. I know, it's sad. He had a great day, however. I picked him and his friend up from school a little early and took them to see the movie Diary of a Whimpy Kid. Tommy has read all the books and really wanted to see it. It was pretty funny. The boys loved it. It reminded me a little of the tv show The Wonder Years. After the movie we came home for pizza, cake and gifts. He told me it was the best day. I'm so happy. I love that kid so much.
Now that Tommy's eight, he is in Cub Scouts. His first scouting experience was the Pinewood Derby, held on April 10th. He and Steve worked really hard on the car, and it looked very good. All the boys at the derby had a great time, and Tommy was so excited that he made a race car.
Bytheway, he looks so stinkin' cute in his little scout uniform. I can't stand it. I want to squeeze him.



No comments:
Post a Comment