There's not time to say all that I would like to, right now. I love being a mom. I love being a wife. I am so in love with my husband. I love our new addition. I love my big kids, and my bigger kids. I'm not ready for school to start on Monday. Crying while getting uniforms ready. Looking forward to time with Amy and Burke. Praying my kids will be safe and successful. Wishing there was more time in the day. Hoping that one day there will be a balance between all of my want to's. Wanting my to do list to actually get done.
Feeling so blessed. Loving my life.
5 comments:
Oh Katie, he is so cute! I need to come and visit you sometime.
Does that cute baby have DARK hair???? So sweet.
Yes he does have dark hair. I could,'t believe it when I first saw him!
Katie, he is a doll and I forget how quick they change.
It's reassuring to hear how happy you are with your growing family. It gives me hope that I'll be just as happy as my family grows... hopefully... maybe I won't go crazy?! :-)
That boy is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment