Today was a great day. There wasn't anything special about it, it was just great. Michael and Alexis were dropped off at school, and then I took Tommy to see an Endocrinologist. Good news there. There isn't a problem with his hormones, he'll just have a late growth spurt as a teenager. If in a few years he seems extremely short, then we'll see about doing something. For now the gluten-free diet is all we need to worry about. His lab work showed that he has normal levels of the Celiac antibody, which means we've been doing an excellent job keeping gluten- free.
Michael earned his sticker. It's nice that his teacher is in on the plan and can remind him when he needs it.
Alexis needs some one on one Mom time. I'm trying to come up with something.
Amy and I had fun playing together today.
I think Burke is actually on a schedule. He is quite consistent with his sleep now. Hurray!
Steve went to play b-ball for the first time in a really long time. I'm really glad he did. He needs to get out of here once in a while. Working at home is great, but he rarely gets "Steve Time".
Can't wait for SSFMN!
No comments:
Post a Comment