Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No School

I'm not sure whether or not non-school days are included in how long the school year is, so I'm not going to count down on those days. We'll probably end up way off at the end of the year.

Today the kids didn't have school.  We had a fun time together.  I would love to have days like this everyday.  We had a productive morning which included laundry getting done and rooms picked up and the week's homework packets finished. We had lunch at our good friends home, and then went swimming in their pool.  (Thanks Suze).

We have Netflix on our Wii.  I recently added the show Man vs Wild to our instant queue.  Tommy loves it.  It grosses him out, but he thinks it's cool at the same time.

Burke is two months old today. He is sleeping much better and not eating quite as often.  He's crying less, too.  He laughed his first laugh today.  It was really cute.

I love that Alexis loves to read.  I love that Michael loves to draw. I love that Tommy is hilarious.  I love that Amy is caring and kind.  I love that Burke has brown hair.  I love that Steve loves the gospel.

No comments: