Let's see here. Mastitis, and pink-eye, and coughing kids. It is really fun at our house right now. We have a lot of hand washing going on.
I woke up early on Saturday feeling great, and around 7:30 I started to have cold chills and achy muscles. I told Steve that I wasn't feeling right. By 8:30 I was shaking uncontrollably of cold chills, and I had body aches and a fever. I googled some things,and decided that it must be mastitis considering all of my symptoms (some of which need not be typed out). It has really kicked my butt. I don't get sick often, probably once a year. So it feels like the flu. Steve has been so great with the kids. Burke has been perfect. I am surprised. He didn't fuss much at all on Saturday. He actually slept most of the day with me.I'm better today, but missed church on Sunday. That is very rare.
This morning Burke woke up with his eye sealed shut with boogers. Pink-eye it is. so fun.
Tommy and Michael have been sharing coughs.
I love Alexis' smart-alick remarks. I love Tommy's sensitiveness. I love Michael's stubbornness. I love Amy's little voice. I love Burke's bath time. I love Steve's fathering skills.
the spell check won't turn off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment