Friday, October 1, 2010

I've Lost Count and General Conference

I am going to have to recount and start the count down over.

It's been a bit of a busy week, and I have fallen asleep on the couch while nursing Burke just about every night.

Today was a half day for the kids, and it kicked off their Fall Break.  We came home and Tommy and Michael played chess for about four hours.  They all helped me clean the house.  Alexis played school with Amy for a long time, and I was just happy listening to them get along so well while I played with Burke and watched the second half of A&E's Pride and Prejudice (love it).

So this is General Conference weekend.  I really look forward to conference.  It is so uplifting, and relaxing.  I love the talks, and I love the music.  I can't wait to hear what the MoTab performs.  I am so grateful for a prophet on the earth today.  I am grateful for the Atonement, and for our Savior.  I know he loves me how I am with all of my imperfections.  He makes me a better mother and a better wife.  I am grateful for the blessings we receive from the temple.  I can't wait for the spiritual upliftment.

1 comment:

The Allens said...

Katie, just wanted to let you know that I love to read your blog. You remind me to be grateful every day for my family.