Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ouch!

Today was a good day.  I feel like I'm finally learning to be a good mom.  I had a list of things to do today, and didn't really accomplish any of them.  More to do tomorrow.  Burke had his first solid food.  It was not planned.  He has been grabbing my bananas and sucking on them.  I know it's weird.  This evening I mashed a bit of banana up with water, and he really loved it.  I wasn't planning on giving him solids for another two months, but a little now and then will be OK.  He would vocally let me know that he wanted more.  So fun.

RAGNAR training day two- 15 minutes of running
I am sore.  I feel like a wuss.  Tomorrow is a cross training day.  I'm going to do pilates and yoga.  I'm going to try the yoga class at the gym.

I love Alexis.  I love Tommy.  I love Michael.  I love Amy.  I love Burke.  I love Steve.

No comments: