I'm so happy it's Friday. The kids have worked so hard in school and on homework this week. We are going to watch the Night at the Museum 2. It is a funny movie. Of course we will be having pizza, too. I'd be reamed if we didn't.
I was by the school today to come pick up Michael. He fell asleep at lunch. When I arrived there, his teacher happened to be in the office. She said she didn't send him to the nurse, that the lunch room monitor did. When I saw him, his teacher asked the nurse to take his temp. Duh. It was over 102. I decided to take the rest of the kids home as well. It's been a nice afternoon.
RAGNAR training day four- 15 minutes of running
I did NOT not not want to run today. After my yoga-ish night last night, I feel like I should just stop trying. I had to push myself to run. After three minutes I thought about stopping. I love our treadmill. It shows you how far you've gone (1.28 miles), how many calories you've burned (191), your pace, and how long you've run. That's my favorite. I start counting down when there are three minutes left to go. Pathetic. I am planning on running my first race next month. Alexis also wants to run. We will be running in the Laveen Turkey Trot and Dairy Dash. It will be good for me to do it. I'm not competitive, and I'm not an exercise fanatic. I'm not sore like I thought I'd be. Thanks to Steve and his awesome stretch moves.
I love singing in the kitchen with Alexis. I love getting hugs from Tommy. I love making things for Michael. I love playing with Amy. I love watching everything Burke does. I love Steve.
1 comment:
Keep it up, Katie!
I plan on running the Laveen Turkey Trot and Dairy Dash too ... maybe I'll see you zoom right past me! :-)
Post a Comment