Eleven years ago Steve and I were married. It was the best thing I ever did. I am so happy that he asked me to marry him. I can't describe the love I have for him, or the way I feel when he walks into the room. I feel younger, and giddy. I feel like I'm the luckiest, most blessed woman alive. I don't know where I'd be without him, but I know it wouldn't be a good place.
Our super sweet kids decided to make us breakfast in bed this morning. Mine was great, but Steve's drink was spilled, so he had to eat breakfast in chair. So now I'm doing laundry early on my anniversary morning. The menu this morning was scrambled eggs, toast, applesauce, milk for me and Crystal Light for Steve, and a side of raw bell peppers. They were so pleased with their accomplishment! We have no other plans for today. Steve's been swamped at work since Christmas, so we'll see how it goes today.
I will be posting my Personal Progress updates on Sundays, I've decided. It seems to be a good day to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment