Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year. We rang ours in with friends, fondue, games and Blizzards! It was fun. I can only pray that this year will be as wonderful as 2010! Let's look forward to a great year ahead!
I really don't like to make New Year's resolutions, but I will be setting some goals for myself this year. The first goal I'd like to accomplish is running the RAGNAR with my husband, sister, and friends. I think I have about eight weeks to go to train, and I'm doing pretty well so far. One of my friends has offered to be my personal trainer, so that will be starting at the end of this week. We'll see how it goes.
Another goal I am making for myself is to complete my Personal Progress. Our bishop has challenged this in the ward, and so I bought a Personal Progress book and am ready to start. I really want to do this seeing as I didn't complete it while I was in YW. I always regretted not doing it, but am so happy to have the opportunity to do it now. I really love the new program, and will be starting this month. I plan on posting my progress on the blog, to kind of be accountable to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment