Wednesday, February 15, 2012

69 Days Until Summer Vacation

Wednesdays are so busy for the three hours after school.  We don't get home until 4:20, then run to scouts at 4:30.  I come home, at 5:45 and help Steve finish making dinner.  The kids finish their homework.  Steve goes to Young Men, Alexis has Achievement Days.  Tonight Steve did not have YM, so he went to a meeting that I wanted him to go to.

Burke and I went to play group at the park today, and it quickly became chilly.  We didn't stay very long.  We came home and had lunch.  I put him to bed, and did a little cleaning.  He woke up early so I went in and took him out of bed.  He and I fell asleep on the couch for another 40 minutes.  I guess I needed a rest.

Baby Dragon Fly is growing well.  She is just active enough that I don't worry.  I am so eager to meet her.  Sleeping at night is becoming a little uncomfortable.  Heart burn is persistent.  I think my least favorite thing about being pregnant is the heartburn.  I can deal with back pain, and leg cramps and weird dreams.  I really don't like heartburn.  Even water gives me heartburn, and I've had to cut way back on my hot chocolate.  Actually, that is probably a good thing.  I've had so much hot chocolate with this pregnancy that I wouldn't be surprised if she comes out with brown hair and eyes.  Hmmm, maybe I'll name her Coco.

No comments: