Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday

I feel like we accomplished a lot today.  The kids rooms are so clean, and the sewing/baby room looks so good.  Steve was gone almost all day, so we were able to do a lot around here.  It's just more motivating to clean when he's not home.  When he is home, I just want to hang out with him.  The kids worked so hard, and we didn't stop until around 1:00.  They have all said that they love their clean rooms.  I reminded them that they always say that, and if they want to keep feeling that way clean up your messes!

I love having a clean sewing room.  I try to clean it, and then 5 little monkeys come in and go through almost everything looking for projects and scraps, and the room becomes a disaster.

I cut all the boys hair.  They look so handsome.

Steve's mom had us over for dinner.  It was nice, and good.

No comments: