I can't wait, although that doesn't seem right.
Amelia's estimated arrival date is in 30 actual days. I am really excited. Today I made her four swaddling blankets, and washed her "home from the hospital" outfit. I have washed most of her newborn to 3 month clothes, and her burp cloths. Her room is ready. I still have a lot of projects to make. Her quilt (started today), a car seat canopy, a nursing cover-up, a nursing pillow, and embellishing burp cloths. I am happy to have her swaddling blankets done. I hope I have the energy to finish all of them. As it stands, I was really lucky today to feel up to doing anything. I can't wait to meet this sweet baby.
Today during lunch, Burke and I pulled a chair up to the window watched two lizards defend their territory. Both of them wanted to go into the garden, but only one of them could. It was so fun to sit with him while he watched them and talked to them. I really enjoyed that time with him. No distractions, no TV on, no laundry calling me, nothing but Burke. It was something great. He is so fun.
The kids are awesome. I am so happy with who they are, each of them. They are all so unique, and amazing. I love seeing their interests develop. I love seeing their creativity grow. I love who they are.
Tomorrow is Tommy's 10th birthday celebration. I'll have to post on Monday about 10 years with Tommy. That boy keeps me on my toes!
I'm debating on posting a picture of my belly. It is pretty big.
I am going to post pictures of my garden's progress. It is so fun to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment