Tuesday, March 20, 2012

45 Days Until Summer Vacation

I quilted the quilt today.  I am very happy with the way it looks.  Steve really likes it too.  He said we should just keep it, but I have other plans for Amelia's.  I'll post pictures in a day or so.

The kids seemed to have had a good day at school.  Alexis has a project/report she's doing on Mars.  Tommy didn't have much homework.  Michael did his homework in the car.  Amy finished her homework packet for the week.  It was an easy afternoon.

Our dishwasher is broken.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but it hasn't been working for a long time.  This past Saturday, I smelled something burning, and thought it was some plastic at the bottom of the dishwasher, but there wasn't anything.  It was the motor.  It sounded bad too.  I unplugged the machine so that no one would accidentally run it (Burke).  I've been doing dishes by hand for the past few days, and it has been fairly therapeutic.  I use the dishwasher as my drying rack.

No comments: