I am so happy that there are so few days left until summer vacation. I can't wait to have the kids home. No, we really don't have any big plans for the summer, but we will have some fun.
Yesterday, Steve blessed Amelia in Sacrament meeting. It was a sweet blessing. I am so blessed to have him as my husband, and have her as my sweet daughter.
I made Amelia a dress yesterday before church. I will take a picture of her in it soon. I meant to take one yesterday, but by the time we arrived home from church, she had a diaper leak onto it and I decided to wash it. I will take her picture in it soon.
We had a nice FHE tonight. We are preparing for Stake Conference. Our stake presidency has asked us to do some things to prepare for conference, so tonight I read some things to the kids about covenants and temples. Our goal for this week is to make our home more temple like. Everyone thought of one thing they could do to help. We wrote the ideas down and I'm going to print them up and hang them around the house as a constant reminder of what we should be doing. I hope I can live up to my contribution.
I am a cereal hoarder. Not a serial hoarder.
No comments:
Post a Comment