Friday, May 4, 2012

Personal Day

I kept the kids home from school today for a "Personal Day".  I felt like they've earned a day off of school.  We had fun.  We spent the morning doing a few chores, and then went swimming.  We came home and the kids have been playing all afternoon.  I love days like this.  I love being a mom.  I love being their mom.  I love our new little girl.  She is the perfect addition to our home.  The kids all really love having her too.  I am so grateful for the amazing children that we've been blessed with.

Amy had her first loose tooth this week.  She finally lost it last night.  She couldn't have been more excited and proud of this mile stone.  I am sad because she is really growing up.  Her smile is older.

 I can't wait for Summer Break.  I feel time slipping away so fast, I just want them all home with me.  I am looking forward to the slow, lazy, schedule free summer. 



No comments: