Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching Up Again

Michael's 7th Birthday

On April 15th, we celebrated Michael's 7th birthday.  What can I say about this kid.  He is so interesting.  He loves maps, languages, ancient writing, and writing books.  He has an amazing imagination.  He loves his family.  He is very passionate.  He is so sweet.  He is such a great kiddo.





  My Sister-in-Law's Quilt


Amelia's Quilt







Amelia's Birthday

On Sunday April 22, 2012 Miss Amelia Ruth Winn was born at 2:24 am.  She weighed 7 lb8oz, and was 20 inches long.  It was a long labor, but worth every minute.  She is beautiful.  The kids are in love with her, and are enjoying taking turns holding her.  She is a great eater, and a good sleeper.  She has very dark hair.  I am sure it will fall out soon, and she'll be bald for a while.  I also think she will have Burke's eye color.  We are so happy to have her here.







1 comment:

Erin said...

What a little sweetie! Congratulations. You guys are so close yet so far away! Glad you post so I can keep in touch.