Sunday, October 28, 2012

Friday,Saturday, and Sunday

Those three days are a blur to me right now.  Friday we had SFFMN, and watched on of the dumbest movies I've ever seen.  The kids seemed to like it, though.

Saturday was full of soccer, strawberries and Halloween.  Steve and I woke-up early to run.  Tommy had an 8:00am game.  From there Steve and I split up to tackle errands that had to be run.  He ran to take Amy for her day off, and then to Home Depot and to Kodiak produce where I had him buy 80lbs of strawberries.  They were the lowest price I've seen this season.  $5 per 8lb flat.  I took the rest of the kids and ran to Wal-Mart to pick -up last minute costume things.  When we arrived home we did some cleaning and eating and then ran to Amy and Michael's soccer game.  After their game Steve had to start setting things up for the ward Halloween party.  I was home alone with the kids and took them to the activity by myself.  We didn't see Steve until we went on the haunted hayride at the end of the night.  The YM were in charge of it, so he had to stay with them.

Sunday was the Primary Program.  It was the last one Alexis will be in until she becomes a primary teacher.  It made me a little sad.  I always love the Primary Program.  After church, we stayed for a family's baptism.  We cam home and made waffles with strawberry sauce.  They were so good.

Our weekend went too quickly, but it was full of good things.

No comments: